Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Livingstone, Zambia

Landed in Livingstone in Zambia yesterday. Went straight for a sunset cruise down the Zambezi river which turned out to be a bit of a booze cruise with free bar as well, so we had a good laugh! We were crusing down the Zambezi river while the sun was setting and it was absolutely beautifull. Saw a couple of big crocs, hippos and jack daniels. Met a good bunch of people from USA, Canada, England and Scotland. Livingstone and the surrounding area offers all the adrenalin stuff you can imagine. Luckily I did most of it in New Zealand 7 years ago so I save quite a lot of money not doing it, though I must say I feel tempted. Think I will do the white river rafting at the end of my stay. Tomorrow Im off of to the mighty Victoria Falls which Im really looking fwd to. ... Stay tuned...













No comments:

Post a Comment